You’d like to use a quiz or a poll question at your upcoming meeting, but…you have no idea what to ask.
Fear not, we’ve compiled some handy examples that are ready to use in your Slido account.
Let’s look at 2019 trivia quiz template.
What happened in 2019?
Start the new year on a light note and engage your team in a fun trivia quiz. We prepared 10 questions that will test your teammates’ knowledge of standout events in sports, science and culture in 2019.
1. According to the 2019 World Happiness Report, which European country is the world’s happiest?
2. How many telescopes did it take to produce the first-ever picture of a Black Hole?
3. Which two players contested the longest ever Wimbledon Men’s final?
a) Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer
b) Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer
c) Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal
d) Roger Federer and Dominic Thiem
4. Which Academy Awards, also known as the Oscars, were held in 2019?
…and six more questions that you can find in our template library.
How to use this quiz template
- Go to Polls and choose Browse templates
- Select the right category – Quizzes
- Click on Use template
- Edit if necessary and hit Save
Voilà. Your quiz is ready and the only thing left to do is to run it and have fun. Good luck!